About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inspection is clear!

Well, it looks as if we have found the house for us. The inspection went off without a hitch. We've told the bank to move forward with the loan. The house is in a great neighborhood in Puyallup. Sorry for all you friends and family in Kent and Maple Valley. But it isn't Florida!!

We had a crazy week last week. With ambulance rides and 911 calls for Jordan, we are happy to be a little BORED this week. The kids have been attending a neighbor's backyard VBS this week. Wow does that take me back!! You'll have to ask them about "candy stack". It's been a great incentive to bring friends.

For those who haven't heard yet, Jordan WILL be in the first grade this year. We ended up having some confusion (to put it nicely) in the district's offices but all is well and Jordan is so excited to go to public school this year. I am too. Is anyone else surprised by how early the school supplies came out this year. The stores already have dedicated isles to them. CRAZY!

6 comments:

The Wagner's said...

I love it!!!!!! Am excited to see the new house once it's all said and done!

The Earnhardt Family said...

You're getting so techy these days!!! ;-D Good for you! I check these blogs pretty much daily, so start bloggin'!!!

I'm glad to hear the inspection went well and things are rollin'! You must be SO thrilled to finally move forward. And you're right, you're a heck of a lot closer than Florida or Indiana or Nevada, we can handle Puyallup!!!

The Finnestad Family said...

Yeah!! I'm going to love checking your blog to get updates....though this better not replace our phone calls & visits :) Congrats on the house!

Michelle said...

Hey, Stephanie! Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been doing one for a little while too. I just try to add lots of pictures! :)

We still have a couple houses here in our neighborhood if you change your mind! I'm glad you're as close as you are though! I'm glad you've found a good house! And, exciting to hear that Jacob will get into school!

And, since I'm writing a book, Amy Hafner asked about you guys and the Finnestads the other day. She seems to be doing well in Colorado!

I'd love to see you sometime soon!

Sara said...

Hey Stephanie~

Well, at least if we never get together we can sort of keep in touch this way!! I'm sure it will work out one of these days! Anyhow, welcome to blogdom!

~Sara

Alison Von Stein said...

Hey Steph!! I know how you feel, my husband started a blog over a month ago, but we have yet to give the address to anyone! We are nervous about maintaining it regularly and we really aren't writers...so good for you to take the leap!!