About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Request

Isabella and I were on our way to drop her off at Ballet on tuesday. From the back of the van I hear, "Mommy, am I going to get to perform just like Juliana (her cousin) on stage and everything?" Me, "Yes babe." Silence for a moment and then I hear, "O.K. But no flash photography during the performance mom. That would mess me up."

What six year old speaks with words like "flash photography"?

2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh my! She is too funny. ;-)

The Finnestad Family said...

She is such a little grown-up, isn't she? Well I'm glad she's focused & has her priorities straight...it's more about a perfect performance than one captured on film - well, on flash photography style film anyways.