About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Training Wheel Departure

Isabella is officially riding a two wheeler big girl bike as of today! She picked it up in about 20 minutes. Starting is a bit shakey and she is still getting use to it but she did great! She was riding up and down the street with no problems at all.




I found myself feeling a bit nostalgic as I thought back to the days when Jordan and Mikayla both learned to ride their two wheelers. Isabella was our last one to progress to the "big girl bike". Watching the excitement on her face as she told me what she had just done was priceless. One more way that we have inched our way forward on the path of growing up. Oh how I love watching my children grow and learn and achieve new things.

No comments: