About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Forts, Dancing, and Stockings

I know, I know. The title is random. We've had a long week and a half. The kids got the terrible cold flu with high fevers. It was exhausting. When we asked Mikayla what she thought would make her feel better one day, she said to just let her build her own fort and stay quarantined in it. So....we did. The living room became a meca of moved furniture and comforters everywhere.

Then Isabella just broke out into dancing. It was quite hillarious. I wish I could upload quicker the videos of them dancing for us. TOO FUNNY. There wasn't any music or anything.

I am so excited to be done with my first homemade stocking. I decided late last October to go ahead and pick out stockings for everyone and make them. I had already previously done a tree skirt the same way. So anyway, I fully intended to get them all done before last Christmas. (LAUGHING SHOULD COMMENCE NOW!) Then reality struck and I remembered just how time consuming these things really are. I just finished Jordan's. His is the Drummer Boy of course. For my drumming son. They will all be so great when they are done. Mikayla's is next! Can anyone guess what will be on hers???? You'll have to wait and see.

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

You did such an incredible job on Jordan's stocking! He is probably counting down the days until you can hang it up. Way to go!! I love Mikayla's fort & am glad your family is feeling better now. Can't wait to see your next stocking complete!