About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Haircut Central!!

Well, today ended up being the haircut day for the Earnhardt children. Aren't they just adorable!! Is it just me or does Mikayla look like she is older than 8!! Man they grow up fast.



2 comments:

Carr Family said...

They are beautiful. And, yes, they do grow up too fast. I'm still trying to recover from celebrating Jeff's 12th birthday. Enjoy them!

Jane Anne said...

You are so right - they are beautiful! Of course, I am most familiar with the really short haircut your son has. That is the best haircut for my boys!