About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Friday, July 2, 2010

STRIKE! SPARE! SPLIT!

Boy did we have a great first day of our four day holiday weekend today. Greg really wanted to take the kids bowling. Now, you have to know that I'm not crazy about bowling. But I thought I would go and take pics. Turns out I'm not that bad with bumpers!! By the second game I didn't even need the bumpers. There were strikes and spares to go around. I even beat Greg. Neither of us can figure that one out! But I have to admit that I enjoyed the family time more than the bowling.

The kids had such a great time. They were laughing and high fiving. Jordan even stopped to do a little dance for us out on the slick floor. It was quite comical. It's a nice place with screens that have cartoons that tell you when you get a split or strike, etc. They loved watching the little short clips whenever we got them. There were sweet moments and victory type moments. They even had this cart like thing that the kids could use to roll the ball down if they got tired. What a great bonding experience.















2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

Love those pics... and way to go with your awesome bowling skills!! ;-) I wonder what other hidden talents have been lying hidden all these years, ready to be revealed when the moment is right...

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Looks like you ALL had such a great time! Great Pics! We took our kids bowling for the first time right before My Love left and we had soooo much fun! It was great to steal a quick hug from ya last Sunday ~ hopefully we can get together sometime this summer :) Blessings, EMichelle