About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

These are a few of my favorite summer things...

Coffee dates with friends

The excitement on my kids faces the week of VBS

Pool Playdates





Snowcones

Our summer has continued to move forward in fun and exciting ways. We have gotten to do a lot of our favorites while experiencing some new fun too. I can't believe this summer is half way over already. The kids and I are enjoying every moment together. I am such a blessed mom.

2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

I am so glad that you are savoring each moment... now THAT is an amazing summer!!! I love to see all the fun you're having together!

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Yeah! for summertime fun!!! Looks like you are all having a summer filled with wonderful memories! Blessings, EMichelle