About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

UH OH!!






Once again, we have thrown caution to the wind and have fallen to the suggestion of a friend. Thank you to Austin for sharing this wonderful idea of jumping on our trampoline with water balloons. WE HAD FUN!!






3 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

I'm tellin' ya - next time try the latex ones. They last forever! It's so much fun, isn't it? Looks like your family had a great time.

Missy said...

Looks like some awesome fun!

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

That's AWESOME! Super Cool Pictures! My older two kiddos were (I mean are)cracking up!!!!! You are such a cool mom! {{Hugs}} EMichelle