About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hangin' with my Girlfriends

I can't think of a better way to spend the day after my birthday than with a bunch of my girls!! How do you say "pecan"? Karen is so precious isn't she girls? Thanks to all of you for making my evening so much fun.

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

We had so much fun hanging out at your house! Thanks for having us all over. Love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

I had such a good time connecting with the girls again. Thanks for opening your house to us. It is beautiful...