About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love It!

Well, amidst the craziness, Mikayla and I found time to get our hair cut today. We both had really been needing them so we went for it. The other two didn't necessarily enjoy sitting through it and my new neighbor (who cut our hair) thinks we are insane but we look darn cute!

3 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

Fun! That's nifty that you two can get your hair cut together, I'm looking forward to when Juliana's a bit older and I can have "girl time" with her :-) (and Jenna of course). Anywho, super cute!

The Finnestad Family said...

Both cuts turned out great! How perfect to have your stylist live so close. I'm glad you were able to carve away a little time to be pampered in the midst of your crazy, crazy week!

sarah said...

Very cute!! How convenient to have a neighbor that cuts hair!!
Your cute hair reminds me how badly I need a hair cut!