About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Don't Forget!!

Life is busy! I don't think any of you will argue with that. I know the mom's won't!! I've had to become very purposeful with my days. When to exercise, when to study, biblestudy times, kids at school, a kid at home, women's ministries, being a wife, being a neighbor, (I really need to megacook), the list goes on and on. But I was tenderly reminded yesterday that sometimes we miss nourishing some of the things that mean the most to us. But that can be overwhelming just thinking about it!! And then this morning, I was priviledged to read what was in Jenny's heart and it blessed and focused me.

What I do know is that we all have that friendship that could use a call today. We all have that person that is on our mind but we are always in the middle of something. We all have that prayer request we can intercede for. Don't Forget!! Just Do It...today. Or maybe you need to let someone else nourish you today. Maybe it's God who wants to nourish you today. Let them.

One of the ways that God is nourishing me right now is through the gift of friendship. So this is a thankyou to all my friends. Some are close and some are far away. Some I get to talk to a lot and some I only get to comment on blogs every once in awhile. Some I get to cry with and some I get to pray for. There is a purpose to each one and I thank God for all of you.

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

I've thought of YOU so many times throught the day today. Thank you, yet again, for encouraging and inspiring me!