1. I do not have a hard time talking about myself.
2. My husband really does "complete" me! (thank you Jerry McGuire)
3. I'm in school full time again trying to accomplish my RN. I will succeed!
4. I once stuck a coin up my nose (face side out) because Karen dared me to.
5. I wouldn't do it again.
6. If there is something on the flloor to trip over, I can usually find it.
7. Speaking of...I fell off a ladder painting on Saturday. OOPS!
8. Singing is my all time favorite thing to do.
9. I've bought and sold seven homes in the last 12 years.
10. When I was young (like 5th grade) my mom made my sisters and I sing with her in church for special music. We dressed alike and were called the Young Inspirations.
11. I was Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz my senior year of HS. Go KM Royals!!
12. I've never drank alcohol.
13. Well, I actually have had a sip of a wine cooler but Greg says, "That don't count".
14. If we had another son, I wanted his name to be Samuel Alan Earnhardt.
15. If I were an animal I would be most like.....Just kidding.
16. I have been pooped on twice by birds flying overhead while being in a crowd of over 1000's of people. LUCKY ME!! I believe my best friend stopped laughing long enough to grab the camera but no paper towels.
17. I miss my mother in law terribly at times. I thank God for the legacy she left behind.
18. I have been married for 12 wonderful years on 3/1/09.
19. I used to be really deathly afraid of spiders. Had to ask the cable guy once to come into my house to kill one. He was accross the street working.
20. I really want to buy a camper.
21. I once sang the National Anthem at Key Arena for basketball state championships.
22. I once rode a horse. I couldn't walk real well for a couple of days.
23. My husband taught me how to do laundry right after we got married. Unfortunately, I still put everything in the same load. No separating for this chic. Most clothes are pretty safe these days.
24. In my dreams I can fly a lot of the time.
25. I do not prefer to drive. Love the passenger seat. Only do it when I have to. I would love for Greg to cheauffer me around for the rest of my live long days!
Fall is here!
3 years ago