About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dinner Rolls

I got to make my mom's homemade rolls from scratch today for the 1st time. My mom makes the best homemade rolls ever. They come out so light and fluffy. The butter just glosses the tops and you CAN NOT have just one!! I've been wanting to give them a try for awhile so I decided to make them for Easter.




I love my heritage and want to continue passing down pieces of it. Even things as simple as making rolls. She shared her secrets with me and my house smells really good :) Now for those of you who are really good at cooking you just smile because you are so good at this stuff. But for me, these are real accomplishments! Just check out my menu for tomorrow's Easter Brunch.....

Spiral Ham, Twice Baked Potatoes, Corn, Dinner Rolls, and Blackberry Cobbler w/vanilla ice cream for dessert. Some sparkling cider to wash it all down and WHALAH!!! Wish me luck.

No comments: