About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Boys and their toys

If it has a motor and makes a lot of noise, my boys are really into it these days. Greg is building a shelf for our t.v. to go on above the fireplace. He has actually gotten out his circular saw, a lot of tools I have no idea what the names are, and even his electric sander. It's so cute how all the men gather around for the excitement. Jordan even got to use daddy's electric leaf sucker upper all on his own yesterday. It only lasted about 5 minutes as the poor boy was carrying around about half his weight but he loved it. Unfortunately mommy had to take over! Praise God for the awesome weather yesterday.







I'm feeling really accomplished today. Thank you to my neighbor Laurie for coming over on such short notice to help us out and take some christmas pictures of our family. We decided on one and even ordered them online! They'll be ready for pick up tomorrow. WOO HOO!!

2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

I'm cracking up about the gravitational pull of those power tools...just grabs all the males in the vicinity huh?

And you weren't kidding about having a heavy duty "leaf-sucker-upper." You could start your own business with that thing. I foresee Jordan getting alot of use out of it in the future.

Michelle said...

I'm praying for you guys right now.