About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Still Hangin' in there!

For those who are praying, my mom is still at V. Mason tonight. Due to the type of procedure today they are having to watch her a little closer than originally thought. The good news is that they are watching her very closely. Thank you all for praying. Unfortunately we haven't gotten to see her due to her headaches and overall feeling being poor today. But my dad is a trooper and he has done a great job of passing along information! Thanks Dad. Hope to update tomorrow with a "She's Home"!!

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

I've been praying all day & will continue to. Thanks for keeping us updated. I remember you saying 10:00 was kind of the magic time for her to be able to move, so I am on my knees right now!