About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

So Much Snow!

Where do I begin? We have not had school for two days due to the ice and snow. Today we got a call by 4:00 p.m. letting us know that school is again cancelled tomorrow. Why you ask? Well, we have gotten at least about 5 inches of snow since 11:00 a.m. this morning. IT'S CRAZY! Greg even shut down his branch and headed home by 3:00 today. But we have had so much fun in it today. Our day started at 9:00 am as we met up with neighbors and headed out. Our kids haven't been sledding down a BIG hill ever. Today we got to sled down the hill at their school which is really really big. They had a blast. I even went down it myself so I could film and take pictures from the bottom. I screamed very loudly all the way. I'm sure none of you can picture that funny sight! Then this afternoon it was more cookie making with the neighbors, some crafts, some movies, and then some more playing in the snow and sledding down our driveway for another couple of hours. Finally about 5:30 we called it a night due to the exhausted and frozen children we call Earnhardts. Plus the snow was dumping on us. So all in all it was an AWESOME snow day! I wish I could share all the pictures and all the video clips with you. Here are some good ones. Turn up the volume on your speakers. The kids comments are hillarious sometimes! Can't wait to hit that sledding hill tomorrow.





1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

That's awesome! I love that you got all those videos, way to go!!! I'm SO glad you guys got so much snow, how extremely fun! Jacob's class has been cancelled all week, so he gets an entire extra week worth of winter break :-)

Again, great job on all the videoing, I love it!!!