About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Trick or Treating Everyone


The kids had a blast last night trick or treating. Daddy took them ALLLL around the neighborhood while mommy got comfy on the porch and handed out candy (and studied for a bone practical next week!). Mikayla was a gypsie indian princess, Jordan was Bumblebee the Transformer, and Isabella was a 50's poodle girl.






When they got back it was a bit chilly so we went inside. The kids enjoyed handing out candy and then Daddy swiped a popular treat. The older two were determined to get it and they tried their best. I can't believe the shot I got of Jordan's crazy leap off the stairs.






Can you believe the amount of candy that we ended up with???? CRAZY! I think we'll be donating some of it to the kids teachers this week for rewards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun fun fun! Nice amount of candy! I wish I wasn't sick and I would come and get some!

Jane Anne said...

We had a Bumblebee at my house, too. That picture of Jordon is amazing.