About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Friday, December 4, 2009

A Great Date!

This week has been a doozy for studying and taking big tests in school for me. Isabella has been so patient and kind waiting for this week to get over. And today was our celebration that we made it. I don't remember the last time just she and I got to go out together. We started it out with hair cuts. Then we went out to lunch at Olive Garden. She was such a little lady and was very polite to the waitress. She even asked for extra cheese on her macaroni and cheese (you know, the kind they grate at the table) and when she had enough she held up her hand politely and said, "That will do, thank you". Who is this 5 year old hanging out with anyway?

I am so thankful for my sweet Isabella. She is such a joy to me. Her energy for living every moment to the fullest is contagious. I don't know where she gets that dramatic flare from though!! I pray that God continues to grow me as a mom so that I can do my best to prepare her to be what God has created for her to be.




Pre Hair Cuts

We love Trudy! And, we love that her house is 2 doors down!

Post Hair cuts

Isabella just had to snap some pictures during lunch. She actually posed me for this one. I was crackin' up.

Isabella and I at Olive Garden

1 comment:

Missy said...

How fun! Love the the new dos!