About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One Minute of Praise

One of my friends gave me a book for Christmas called One Minute of Praise. I just started gtting into it but let me tell you, it is amazing. We all have "things" in our lives. At Christmas, it is easy for those things to weigh us down. There are people who are hurting, people who feel wronged, and those that are just trying to survive. There are those who want to carry the burdens of thier friends and just don't know what to do or how to help.

This beautiful book that I am reading had this to say: "No matter the circumstances, never lose sight of the victories. Remind yourself of the many times that God has proven Himself faithful and praise Him that His mercies are new every morning."

So tonight, I will go into His presence and I will lift up those who I know are hurting and need their Savior. But I will also thank God for the small victories that I know He is providing every day.

No comments: