About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is that a keeper?

Sometimes I get to read these cute little blurbs on other people's blogs that are just so cute. They are just short little things that remind us of the innocence of our kids.

I was grocery shopping with Isabella yesterday morning. We were waiting in line for our turn when she looked up at me and asked, "Mommy, when I'm bigger, will my name always be Isabella?" I smiled and said, "Yes". She replied, "Even when I'm a mommy?" And I said, "Yes. Your name will always be Isabella." She paused slightly and then said, "Well, o.k." I absolutely love the random questions from my five year old.

No comments: