About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"SIGH"

A beautiful morning of worship + some warm chocolate chip cookies after lunch (made with Ghirradeli chocolate) + the best husband in the world = Aaahhhhh.

The kids are enjoying some movie time and Greg has now left for a bike ride to who knows where so I thought I would just update the blog for a moment before returning to the studying for the tests and quizzes this week.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us. The schedule during the week is busy but we are feeling like God is granting us the ability to manage our schedules and still be a family unit.

Hoping that all of you get to rest today and start tomorrow refreshed.

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

That sounds like the perfect Sabbath for you! Ahhhhhh....... I can just picture you all cozy, with teacup in hand.

Doh! That reminds me - I have one Peppermint Tea bag left at my house that I had intended to make for you yesterday when you were here. Maybe it was a subconscious decision to save it, thus making it necessary for you to come back :)