About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Little Victories

There has been a lot going on around here lately. The kids have been really enjoying time outside (loving this exceptionally warm winter we're having), school is in full swing, the kids' school projects are in full swing, we're tying up loose ends for the Comedy and Dessert thing next weekend, exercise is neverending, and God has been placing some real specific things in the lives of others that friends have needed much intercession for.

I am so thankful that God has granted me so many wonderful things. That is what I'm supposed to say, right? Praise is something that God has really impressed upon me to keep in the front of my mind and on my lips. I have to be honest......I had a couple of moments today where that was not the case. But, God has been showing me that the victory isn't in doing and reacting and feeling the right way every time. The victory is in recognizing that I need God to help me through those brief moments and turn my focus completely on Him.

Yes, I am so thankful for ALL the wonderful things in my life. I pray God gives me focus every day to keep Him first and let His praises be continually on my lips!

No comments: