About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Celebrations

Sometimes a good celebration is all a girl needs! I got to go out and celebrate Karen's Birthday and the fact that a crazy quarter in school was over. It was so wonderful to just laugh and laugh and laugh.


Karen so excited about her gift. "I love it.....What is it? A music thingy or a thing that counts my steps?"



"I can't hear anything?" To which I responded, "I know it works, I loaded the music and tried it at home. Here give it to me."



"I can't hear anything?"

Laughter ensued for a good 5 minutes while we eventually got the thing to play again. Good times!!

1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

Your blog doesn't even capture the hilarity of the moment. Was such a wonderful evening & a very thoughtful gift...once it started functioning :) ha ha! Can't wait to see how many steps I run :)