About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Isabella's doing great!

Isabella got to meet with her Academy Advisor, Mr. Eric, today. I should have brought my camera with me but the images are burned into my memory! She got up early, got dressed, and insisted on making a St. Patrick's Day craft for him. She read books to him, showed him some math pages that she recently completed, told him ALL about halloween last year (random I know), and counted to 100 for him, by ones and tens and then tens backward! Even I hadn't heard that yet.

It has been a (good) challenge to homeschool her this year. With my schooling ongoing, it has been such a blessing to have her enrolled in the virtual academy with advisors and teachers that comment on her work progress and such. It has kept me on track and committed to her experience this year.

I am so proud of Isabella and the progress she is making. I don't even really push, but she loves to learn. (As long as you don't ask her to color for homework pages. The girl does not like that!) I am so thankful for the gift of my daughter. She is a smiling light to my every day!

1 comment:

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

What a sweet entry ~ Blessings, EMichelle