About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Friday, August 26, 2011

The River Walk

There is this really cool trail that leads along the Puyallup River. We have lived here for a long time and I had never gone down to the river. That all changed tonight. Greg and I took a walk on the trail and finally made it down to the river. There were people fishing, kids playing, super soft sand to sink your toes into, and nice people all around that didn't mind talking about the fish they were catching.





For me though, the best part was being with Greg. He is still the man that makes my heart flutter. When he grabs my hand and pulls me into himself......well, I just melt. He's strong and protective. He's dark and handsome. He's gentle and kind. He treats me like a QUEEN which is nice too. He loves to serve me and he makes it so easy for me to serve him. Thank you God for the man that you chose for me.



No comments: