About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, September 8, 2008

ADD THIS UP!!


I have been blessed to be at home with Isabella this year. It is already so amazing. She and I have never had one on one time before without other siblings around. So we have been playing games A LOT the last week. Today we had our morning ritual of walking the kids to school and then coming home to immediately get out the Leap Frog Bingo game. There is a number wheel that practices adding as one skill. Isabella has been listening to me recite the number sentences and then figure the problems using items. Well today she promptly told me that she would do it. She began reciting math sentences and figuring out the problems. She is almost four!! I am so proud of her.

No comments: