About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

ALOHA!

Our church is launching another site. To promote the opening they had a luau themed party after service. We got into the spirit of things!! Thanks to friends who have been to Hawaii, Mikayla and I got to be twins with our special sarongs. Daddy and Jordan had some great tropical shirts so they got into it too. What a fun day worshiping our Savior and Lord together.

2 comments:

The Earnhardt Family said...

SO FUN! I especially love Greg's Disney shirt!!! I knew I liked him... ;-D

The Finnestad Family said...

How cool is that to get to enjoy the fun of Hawaii during the rainy season here! Your family looks fantastic all dressed up together. So Fun!