About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saved more than I Spent!!

I absolutely love the times I go to the grocery store and end up saving more than I spend. I stopped by Albertsons this afternoon due to some really good sales they were having on a few things that we eat. After the preferred savings (albertsons card), manufacturers coupons (which the machine spit out while I was checking out), and store coupons out of the weekly add I saved $48.96. I only spent $33.59!! I love it. I bought 25 items. It was so awesome. I don't even shop there very much so it's really not a plug for them but this time I made out really well!

3 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

I need to start having you do my shopping!

Sara said...

I love it when that happens! I shop those crazy Albertsons sales as well. Did you know that they take all other grocery store's coupons? I use my Safeway and Fred Meyer ones there. Way to go!

The Earnhardt Family said...

THAT IS AWESOME! I was just looking at their ad the other day and wishing one was closer to us so I could take advantage of some of those great deals, DARN!