About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Aunt Jill's Birthday

The kids were so excited to go to Vacouver, WA today. We started out early so that we could take them to Country Cousins in Centrailia for breakfast. Greg and I have some fond memories in that place and we were excited to build some more with the kids. Jordan was SO EXCITED when he finally got his cinnamon roll. It's all he's thought about for the last couple of days. I haven't been to that outlet mall in many years and they have really spruced it up. The Gymboree there is AWESOME! We got in a little shopping today too. Can't wait to get a trip in down there with the girls soon (hint hint).






We got to see Aunt Jill (Greg's sister) and her family. Our kids had not seen their cousins in over 5 years. It was like no time had passed at all other than everyone was all grown up! Matt and Denise were already in the Portland area for the weekend so they got to be there too. What a blast. The boys loved playing hoops with each other, the girls were infatuated with the dogs, and lunch and dessert were awesome!! The picture time was especially great because of this pyramid shot. Let's just say there was a definite comfort zone that was stretched today :) Of course we had to sing Happy Birthday to her since her actual birthday is tomorrow. I made everyone sing it again because her two dogs joined in and I just had to get it on video. Then on the way home, I was looking through the pictures and saw a blurry one that I couldn't quite make out so I deleted it. Guess what....YEP...it was the hillarious dogs barking happy birthday. I am so bummed that I did that. Oh well, the memory will last a life time.
















2 comments:

Aaron and Heather said...

It looks like you all had such a fun time- a great to hang out with cousins!!

Sarah said...

Family time is THE BEST! And you look so thin!!!