About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scream

Do you ever have those days when you could just scream? You know, the ones where you just want to grab a pillow and start screaming into it. I don't like being vulnerable. I don't like it at all. It is no fun to open up yourself and step out on a ledge. I did that recently with someone about something that was going on in my heart and they just don't get it. So, I will take a deep LONG breath, grab my pillow, and let out one good scream. I will not let dissappointment over run me today.

Now, don't feel sorry for me. This is not a ploy to get a bunch of "oh poor you" responses or "I'm here, call mes". This is just a venting moment. I will run to the Throne and not the phone.

No comments: