About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I-Tunes

So, I am not the most savvy girl when it comes to updated technology. I have an ipod but have never engaged in the world of I-tunes or downloading. I heard a song recently that I really liked and wanted it for my runs. So I bit the bullet and set up an account today. Only it wasn't that easy. You see, I had no idea that once you download I-Tunes (which I already had on my computer but wasn't aware it was the same thing) I thought you stay on their website to start buying music. So, I have seen absolutely everything there is, including every tutorial known to man on the ipod, on the I-Tunes website. Finally, after much frustration and not understanding how half of the natural born world does this on a daily basis, I finally decided that the only other thing it might be is to go and open my I-Tunes and hope that you can order directly from there. BINGO!! That was it. They never once say to close the browser and open your own I-Tunes window to start downloading music. Maybe it's a given but for those out there like me who follow the directions to a "T", it would be nice if they spelled that out. I'm just sayin'!

Now, I know you are all dying to know what song was so good that I was willing to go through all this. It's "Wild At Heart" by Gloriana. A great running song. Good beat! I will admit, it was nice to pay 1.29 for a song that I wanted than 16.00 for a whole CD. Now I'll be a pro!

2 comments:

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Hey ~ well I'm not a directions reader and ITunes was incredibly confusing for me too! And I'm not throwing out a 'call me' comment just a 'love ya' & hope today is a day where you can feel God's Love and Grace being poured over you because....You Rock! Love, EMichelle

The Finnestad Family said...

I am so technologically archaic, anything you can do looks dreamy to me. Maybe you can teach me, oh wise one. Oh wait, I don't even own an ipod, so I guess that won't work.