About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy President's Day

Well, now that I am a student again, I find that the holidays definitely are more meaningful to me. It's a DAY OFF PEOPLE! So today I decided to reward myself for all the hard work. The kids and I got to head out to Kent and hang with Karen and her kids. Oh my goodness. What a fun day! It started out quiet over peppermint tea. Then it got increasingly funnier as the hours ticked by. We laughed and laughed and truely felt like we got to relax. The weather was perfect and the kids made lunch. Thank you so much Karen for being such a great reward today!

You have no idea how many times I scratched today!!


You have no idea how many times Karen consecutively hit the 8 ball into a pocket that she did not call.


The kids loved cooking again.



Crazy Jumpers!



Time for ping pong!




Fun in the Sun. Movin' the party outside!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

The Finnestad Family said...

What a blast! And I'm shocked that you only commented on the scratching...what, no reference to your amazing shot where you got to balls in separate pockets simultaneously? So glad you had your camera handy. It was such a fun day!