About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day at the Park

I got to spend the afternoon yesterday with my four valentines. Greg is of course my sweetheart. I use to only want time with him on valentines day but the kids are really growing up and we are finding that we enjoy spending time with them just as much these days.



2 comments:

The Finnestad Family said...

I LOVE your family pictures! Looks like a picture perfect Valentine's Day. You make such great memories with your kids!

Spoiled Daily In Love said...

Such a nice pic of you and your Sweetheart ~ you have such a beautiful family. So funny to read about how you use to want to spend the day only with Greg and now as the your kiddos are getting older how it's fun to spend time with them too because that's *exactly* how I felt this year!! Love, EMichelle