About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Birthday Madness

Well, our sprint through a busy birthday season is upon us. This weekend we got to celebrate our neice's 4th birthday. She is growing so fast. Then we got to go and celebrate Charlene's birthday after that. Lots of fun was had at both parties. Today we got to celebrate our neighbor's 9th birthday with their family and our great neighbors. Again, a fantastic time was had by all. Although there hasn't been a lot of time left this weekend for projects, we are trying to finish up a storage building project and then it will be on to the shelving in the kids rooms. We'll see how much we accomplish tonight.

Happy birthday to all our family and friends. Now on to my birthday next Sunday. Funny though, the older we get the more our birthdays just kind of pass us by. A lot of my friends will be out of town or are just busy so I figure it will be a quiet one this year. But the important thing is that God has granted me one more year. I am blessed beyond measure and that is what I am thankful for. The gift of life is priceless.

Our family with our beautiful neice, Juliana.


Three chicks and a baby!!


Fun times!!


Surprise, Mike did remember the cake and ice cream.

No comments: