About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Surprise!!!

I love surprises. In my almost 33 years of life, no one has every really been able to surprise me. I've always figured things out or heard it through the grapevine. Not this time. Thanks to my baby sister and my amazing husband, the surprise went off without a hitch. I did not know anything as my sister stalled and lied through her teeth so we wouldn't arrive to early at the restaurant. I defnintely had no idea that when I walked in I would be greeted by my girlfriends and my mom! I was in total shock. What an incredible surprise. The laughs and stories are still carrying me through this weekend. Thank you to my mom for patiently waiting at the restaurant to make sure that we would be able to get right in on a busy friday night. Thank you to my sister for your effort in getting everyone together to celebrate. Thank you to Karen, Denise, Michelle, Amie, Johanna, and Christina for giving me an evening I'll never forget. And thank you to my awesome husband for working so hard to make it all happen without me knowing. You are all priceless!!






No comments: