About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"End of Summer" Family Night

Well, it has kind of become a tradition to go to Red Robin for birthdays because we get free meals and free dessert. So this time we timed it right and Jordan and I both got to go at the same time this year. It was fun. We ate yummy food, got birthday cards from the restaurant with our balloons and ice cream, and then got to go to the $2 theatre to see "Up". It was a really fun end of summer family night. The kids loved "Up". Greg and I would look at each other and giggle as our kids were laughing out loud (and when I say loud I mean louder than anyone else in the full theatre) at dog voices and funny birds. It was a great time for us to enjoy our kids and make some fun memories.




No comments: