About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Carrying Someone's Burden

My heart is absolutely aching today for two of my friends. One's husband is leaving for a one year deployment in the Middle East today. They have two small children, 2 and a 4 month old. The other has been trying to adopt Geovany for a very long time from Guatemala and the government is continuing to stand in the way of it happening. It has begun to weigh even more heavily just recently. As both of these dear friends hurt and shed tears I continue to lift them up in my prayers. One I can hug and the other is too far so I trust that God has his arms wrapped around her today. If you get a chance today and God leads your heart, please lift these two women up in your prayers.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Carr Family said...

Love you...

The Finnestad Family said...

While I am praying for your dear friends, I am also praying for you as you walk along side of them - supporting them along the way. I can only imagine what a blessing you have already been to them and will be in the days to come!

the fortenberrys said...

Thanks Stephanie. You are a great blessing. I haven't known you very long but I feel as if I've known you for forever. :) When my tears stop, I'll give you a call.