About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Do the Puyallup!


What a fun day. We started out the day not sure exactly what it would look like with daddy away at a retreat this weekend. But leave it to Aunt Chrissy to get us moving! She suggested the Puyallup Fair and there was no going back once the kiddos heard those words. We had a great time. Grandpa, Grandma, and Great Grandma got to join us too. There were games to be played, munchies to eat, animals to see, and faces to paint. Jordan ran into one of his buddies from school which was definitely a highlight for him. Great Grandma's favorite part by far was petting the pigglets. But man were they hard to find. Like a needle in a haystack. The only part I wish I'd done differently was the wagon. NOT a good idea. Maybe it was just crowded but I felt like I was always running into people and I didn't like Isabella being behind me like that. So, it's the jogger next year (if we need it). She was definitely tuckered out by the time we left. We all were.























2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun day! You have a wonderful family. Such a blessing.

The Finnestad Family said...

Looks like a great trip! I can't believe the face painting was free - how awesome is that? They turned out great too! Glad you were able to find those pigs. Love your blog layout by the way. You'll have to teach me how to change mine. Just like you taught me how to microwave two cups of water at the same time :) You're so good for me.