About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas in September


This afternoon our Calvert curriculum finally arrived. Isabella was so excited it had to be opened immediately. I still can't believe how much stuff was sent. I also still can't believe it didn't cost me a dime!! I am so thankful that everything has really come together this month. Although we have already started school with some other learning books and materials, it's time to get super organized this weekend! Here we go!

www.columbiavirtualacademy.org
www.calvertschool.org/educational-solutions/curriculum/kindergarten/




4 comments:

the fortenberrys said...

So cool. I'm excited for you looking at all those books.

Michelle said...

So cool!!!

The Finnestad Family said...

Holy moly!!! I can't believe how much they sent to you. You and Isabella are going to have so much fun learning this year...and all of that for free? It doesn't get much better than that!

Missy said...

What?!?
It didn't cost anything?? I am so going to check that site out.

How fun! I bet she can't wait to get started. =)