About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Funny things...

I don't know how many times I sit down at the end of the day and remember how hard of a day it was with my kids or how tired I am. But lately, I have purposed to sit down at the end of the day and really be thankful for the little moments that made me smile.

Today, I took the kids to the library. We were looking through the videos and I pulled one off the shelf that said Bibleman. I asked Jordan if he had ever seen it and he got really excited. "Yeah mom. Yeah. That's the superhero one. That's the one where you learn about the bible and the NIV." I was cracking up. I asked him if he knew what the NIV was and he said, "Yeah. It's the bible." It was so cute. I could almost here him singing the B-I-B-L-E only spelling it N-I-V.

And then tonight, Greg and I borrowed our neighbor's Wii Fit. It was really kind of boring until we got to a 2 person race. Greg and I were racing and our kids were watching. As we started running in place in the middle of the family room we were being taunted by the trainer in front of us. So we both sped up. It turns out if you run to fast, your person face plants or you run into and over the trainer. It was so unexpected and funny that all five of us erupted in laughter. Arms were flailing, legs were trying to keep up, and our family was enjoying a few moments of pure silliness. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha - that is f-u-n-n-y.