About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sneak Preview...

Well, here's just a quick glimpse at what Aunt Chrissy has been doing in Mikayla's room. It's already so wonderful. I can't wait to post the final product. She is so talented. That's some good freehand!



1 comment:

The Finnestad Family said...

Ooohhh!!! It's looking so wonderful. Mikayla must be thrilled beyond belief. This gets me really excited to finish our project so I can start painting my kids' rooms. I'll have to give Chrissy a call to get some pointers. She does an awesome job!