About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Craft Time!

If you happen to read my last post about the pumpkin patch being the first half of our day today then you'll understand when I say this is about the 2nd half. We got to go over to our neighbors house and continue our very fun Fall party over there. First we ate way too much food and let the kids play for a bit. The kids had such a great time as did the adults. We decided this year to order some easy crafts for the kids to do. It was so much fun. They made these cute monster pillows (although I haven't sewn on the eyes and mouths yet), they got to make some photo frames for those cute pumpkin patch pics earlier, and they got to do some bat hand prints. Daddy even jumped in with the tie pillows and helped Isabella out. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough with the camera to capture that on film. You'll have to take my word for it. Thank you God for such great neighbors and a fun day of celebrating one of my favorite seasons!!










1 comment:

The Earnhardt Family said...

I love love LOVE those bat crafts! Great idea! We'll have to do that, super fun!