About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Mondays

FOR TODAY...October 19th

Outside my window... Gray couldy skies that invite me to make a hot cup of Peppermint tea today.

I am thinking... "How blessed I am to have a washer and dryer that works"

I am thankful for... a husband who fixes lunch after church so that his wife can get a run in the sun.

I am wearing... Running clothes

I am remembering... how much my grandmother loved Jesus

I am going... to give Isabella a bath this morning

I am reading... The Return of the Indian with Jordan

I am hoping... for a good return on my test and success on the new ones this week

On my mind... trying to decide if I will get the tetnus shot this week like I should

Noticing that... the grass is not growing anymore!

Pondering these words... It is what it is

From the kitchen... Grilled Salmon tonight with some baked baby red potatoes and salad

Around the house.... A lot of clothes that need to be taken to the goodwill (if I ever get them bagged up!)

One of my favorite things this time of year... Corn Stalks decorating the front of the house

From my picture journal.. Isabella in the pile of leaves off of our tree yesterday

1 comment:

Jane Anne said...

You must have a wonderful tree to have so many leaves!

I need to make a goodwill, trip, too.

This was fun to read!