About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Yes, Yes, Yes

My husband is the BEST EVER!! He actually took apart the treadmill and fixed it last night. No joke! He fixed the thing and got it put back together and completely working before I got home from school. He is amazing. I am so excited that I didn't have to buy a new one.

My second big YES for today is that Mikayla actually got to go to school today. She has been home struck with the sickies all week. She is back in school today and I am so glad that she is finally doing a lot better again.

My third big YES for today is that God is good. He has saved me and He loves me unconditionally. He is for me and no one can ultimately stand against me. He is my Savior and my Friend. He is the Alpha and the Omega and I know he will be my End. I have the Peace of a Comforter and occassional nuggets of wisdom from my Creator. He is my Sustainer and he will always be my Joy. I am completely in love with Him and I pray that He continues to show his favor and mercy over me. I am His and He is mine! What promises His Word holds for all who believe and recieve.

Have a great day!

No comments: