About Me

My photo
God is good. Greg and I have been priviledged to spend the last 16 years growing our marriage and our family. Mikayla is our oldest child, Jordan is next, and Isabella is our third. We hope you enjoy reading about our journey of Faith, Family & Fun!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew that movies and the webkins would grow to be so liked by me this week. Unfortunately, Mikayla has contracted some "bug" that has knocked her out. She is on day 4 of fevers. I am definitely one of those moms that really tries to control tv/video/webkin time. I do appreciate the value of imagination and playing with inatimate objects. But, when one is sick and has a lot of fevers, I have to say that I love our dvd player.

So far today, we've had the Spiderwick Chronicles for Mikayla and now Barbie Diamond Castle for Isabella (although all three seem to be enjoying it). Check back with me tomorrow and I'll let you know how many we end up watching today!

2 comments:

Jane Anne said...

Some days that's the way it goes. I was cracking up because today David was deleting words on his homework. He was using his eraser to "delete" them. Maybe video games have had an influence on him?

I hope everyone is feeling better soon.

the fortenberrys said...

I hope she feels better really soon. That stinks for her!